Sunday, January 18, 2009


hope....

watching kung-fu panda...i just realised, dat hope, is wat we live on....wat we yearn for....and wat we cherish...

was seeing it for d n'th time,,,and a friend of mine asked me, why DO you see it so many times? how is it different from other underdog stories....why is it such a huge hit?

my answer - cuz it gives Hope...

everyone of us is a "po" in some way or another...and we all seek to change that by finding our own master and answers to our questions...for each, the master comes in a different form....need not necessarily be the same....

it is nothing, but a totally funny, non-stop entertainment cartoon flick.....but damnit, tiz so damn good! and jus too funny... :D

and most of all, i see myself in it....as i m sure does everyone around me, who has seen it...
i see myself unable to clear an exam...unable 2 get dat promotion...fighting to earn that coveted title...struggle to be the "best" on various fields..at home..wit frenz..wit galz...or jus in LyF...and i find d "fat" in me comes in d way of it....wat i dont see, is that the size of a fighter does not matter...there IS NO secret ingredient, other than my belief in myself...my HoPe....

and hence, i find that there is no taaylung i cannot beat....it's all in my beleif....there is NO wooshi finger hold....only my belief in it....and wit my hope, and belief,i can make miracles happen....and i will....


hence i say to you bloggers, i am not a big fat panda, i am THE BiG FaT PanDa...

NjoY LyF! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...