Tuesday, January 13, 2009

nostalgia...

reading my older posts, i stumbled upon some fantastic writings by me (at least i think de r fantastic...dunno bout others' opinion. :P )

well, i had forgotten how to write....am feeling so inspired reading my own posts, that i am gonna start getting all philosophical again......

hehe..ok..ok..i wont... :P

but seriously....i havent written as good a post in quite a while...i used 2 get amused at how MD used 2 say, dat my writing inspires her...dint think of it much..jus thought she liked my way of writing...but today i found dat d content was also really interesting...in dis case, i am inspired by my own writing! ok. i am totally wierd. :P

but fact remains...i gotta keep finding d inspiration to write good stuff...made me feel so good, to read all of that...gotta thank you for that, MD... :D

n well, talkin 2 a friend, i realised dat life isnt all bout gettin what u want...or doin wat you want...or even doin n gettin wat ur parents want...tiz all bout finding stuff to do, that you can, and want to do...case being in point, my want to pursue my MBA...tiz not wat i wanna do, but CaN do...in a way...ya know? i CaN afford 2 experiment...i CaN fall back on my dad's ready-made business...i CaN get admission into ISB (not withstanding d work ex part of it)...i CaN afford it....then why not do it? i mean...i like ISB...have bin thinkin bout it....and i think putting it as a long term goal wont b a huge mistake...cuz i wil start working in a "bigger firm"...to get d requisite work-ex...so considering that i dont at all get into ISB...i will still have earned quite a lotta experience...and become "wiser"... :P (dat's seriously debatable....all o my frenz, mom n dad wil agree)

and all o dis if d result comes positive.....prayin 4 dat............

NjoY LyF! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...