Sunday, January 24, 2010




Goosebumps...

What gives you goosebumps?
For me music is a universal-shiver-making-machine... ;)
if you want to categorise the music as per it's shiver-making-characteristics, there are basically two types of music...

there's the first-time-shocker music..stuff dat makes u go woo-hoo on listening to it d first time itself...
mostly dis is of d guitar genre for me...an excellent heavy metal number might do it too.. ( here I am - bryan adams ; day-n-nite - kid cudi, etc)

And in the Second class..At times,it requires listening to d track two-three times to get d *drool* effect...and then you're hooked on...and these are d real this-song-will-be-remembered-by-generations material...

So, the latest album that I am listening to, turns out to be of this second genre..

Ishqiya...ibn-e-batuta is lyk wtf-i-cant-get-dis-song-outta-me-head...and d second song I heard....oh my gaaawwwwdddddd!!!!

Dil toh baccha hai....oh man...it is so awesome..and fan-fuk-tastic! :D seems like u r listening to a song of d original ghazal-by-ghulam era in d music...

m sure it will b filmed on Naseeruddin Shah, from d lyrics...and yaar...what lyrics!

Muah! :D

love it...love it.. LURV EET!! :D

a must listen!


NjoY LyF bloggers!! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...