Friday, July 01, 2011



Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
Cuz only there u wont sue me for that...


Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show me ur new Car.. :|



Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that ur pants are.....not on...
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my house! You idiotic Perv!
And my rant will go on and on






Love can touch us one time
And you'll be scarred for lifetime
And never let go till she's gone



Love was when I loved you

And Hate was When i Hated You!! (Duh!)
In my life we'll always Rock ON!! \m/ (Hai ye wakt ka ishaara!!)


Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the ur shirt too...is gone!! (kameene!!)
Once more you open the door
And that's it i m callin d cops :|
And ur Jail Term... will go on and on....

You're here, that's d only thing I fear!!
And i hope...it's my gun that...my left hand is on...
We'll stay forever this way!!
i just ate...some potatoes...
And my fart will go on and on...
(tarrrr....tarrrr.....plebhhhhttttccc)







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...