Friday, July 01, 2011

suffer of 69..







I got my first real g-string
Bought it at the five-and-dime
Played 'til my fingers bled (with a G-String???)
Cuz It was the summer of '69 (oh-kayyyy)

Me and some guys from school
Went to Gym and we tried real hard....
Jimmy quit and Jody got married (WTF married?)
I shoulda known we'd never get to the Marathon...

Oh when I look back now..
Those work-outs seemed to last forever..
And if I had the choice..
Ya - I'd NEVER wanna be there...
Those were the WORST days of my life...!!

(CHORUS)

Ain't no use in complainin'..
When you got a job to do.. (True True)
Spent my evenin's down at the drive in.. (U Bloody Loosarrr)
And that's when I met you... (chaavat! porinkade baghto!) :P

Standin with ur mama's torch..
You told me that you'd wait forever... (Loosarrr no.2 :| )
Oh and when you held my hand... 
I knew that it was now or never...
That if u let go of my Hand...
I would grab ur purse and make a dash for it!!! (teehee)


Those were the best days of my life

(Chorus) Back in Summer of '69

Man we were killin' time... (yeah cuz we are time killarrrsss!!)
We were young and restless.. (new daily soap name....young and restless....not THAT kind of serial ppl :| sheeh :| )


We needed to unwind... (like clocks? really? wth ARE u?? :O)
I guess nothin' can last forever, no... 


(now this one depends on your definition of forever...never say forever cuz it means never....and forever is a figment of imagination as there cannot be a witness to said time frame....wait...am i digressing...?? ANYWAY...moving on..)

And now the times are changin'.. (irrelevant paraphernalia)
Look at everything that's come and gone... (yeah...all the current's...ex'es...flings....not-just-friends...oh-we're-only-friends...etc etc.....blabbety blabbety blah!)

Sometimes when I play with that old g-string (ewww grosse dude!)
I think about ya wonder what went wrong... (THAT right there DUDE! playing with a g-string? really? and u need to know WHAT went wrong???? O_o)

Standin' on a mama's porch..
You told me it would last forever...
Oh the way you held my hand...
I knew that it was now or never....
Those were the best days of my life

(Chorus) Back in summer of '69 




:D :D


Thank you...Thank You...


No Violens Pliz Ppl :|

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...