Friday, October 06, 2006

who am i.....?????

this question just popped into my mind,d other day....
what am i meant to do.....?
will i ever be able to fulfil al me commitments?
will i be able to succeed in life?
will i earn loadsa money?
will my parents be happy with me....?
will i enjoy LYF...???

will i get da 1....???
empty minds r d devil's workshops....how true.....

so many questions.....n no answers....

will i be able to be "normal" again?

will this crumpled up paper be perfect again....(thanx LP).....?

questions and confusions....
shud i let go,n do wat i feel like,or restrict myself...?
experience says dat d more i do as my heart tells me,d more i get depressed,rejected, dissapointed.....USED....!!!!!!!

but does that mean i hav to giv up on my life?

is there something beyond the image in front of me,behind me,around me......????
is there something i cant c....?or does someone not want me to see something?
or is it just some games my mind is again playing with me?

yes it is,i guess.....after all of this,haven't you had enuf,you DEVIL of a mind?????
.....STOP....STOP.......STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP

just STOP!!!!!!!!!


will i be able to stop?


questions.........................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...