Monday, November 02, 2009









I hate status questions!!

I SO haTE ppl asking me how's studies goin on...ab to tayari ho chuki hogi...kaise lag raha hai ab..confidence hai na? :O

Firstly,why do you give a rabid hippopotamus' ass how well I'm prepared?
If it is a co-victim, how does my study-status matter to You? Don't you have your own elephant shit to clean?

Secondly,I admire your confidence in me,but NO, tayari nahi hui poori...never will be,til I m threatened by d invigilator to be thrown out of d exam hall..and not even then...is that ok with you? I m really sorry for all that (hairy little midget bastard)

Then the beauty...kaise lag raha hai?? Like m sitting on the north pole,tryin to start a fire with two ice cubes! Aisa lag raha hai...how bout You???

Confidence....ah...woh to Itna koot koot ke bhara hai,k I don even feel d need to study...Wat's d use now...after all is lost...? :O


jus leave me alone will ya?
Wish me luck n get on with your life...m sure you got better things to do....


The icing on d cake was an sms from such a well wisher...obviously well intended..nevertheless unnervingly hilarious :P
it goes something like this

>> Wish u al d vry best 4 d exam! <<>> Giv ur 100%, result l b urs! <<>> Nw, do ur bst wid whtever u hav kipin asertivenes hu knws whtever u hav dun s mor dan suffice! <<

this is AWESOME !!
1.he's got doubts(?) bout ''whtever'' I have...!! (all puns intended!!)
2.how you ''kip'' assertiveness is a mystery to me...you either are assertive, or you ain't... :P

3.the furry little bastard is so confident that my preparations are insufficient , he gives me ''dilasa'' sayin...who knows? It could be sufficient also!! like...kaun bola tum acchha nahi gaate...Kya pata..tum ek din shivajinagar gawthaan sangeet yoddha jeet jaoge! (that is not made up..there was ACTUALLY a Shivajinagar Gavthan Sangeet Yoddha Pratiyogita)


I mean...PLS jus wish me luck n get over with it??

Pls???

For the sake of my sanity!!


Sheesh!

Newys...

Enzoi Laaeef blaaggurs... :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...