Saturday, December 12, 2009

Chamarie is driver ki toh......!!!!

WtF is wrong with our luck with these taxi drivers man :O

each bloody time,we take a car on rent, d driver wants us to do what he tells us... :O

I mean,i understand that he knows the places better etc..but why do they have to be so darn adamant??

This time toh he's so bloody epileptic...I decided I will do whatever he says not to do!

It worked in my favor..but Of curs,it had to backfire once...so this garden in ''Mandor'' that he said not to go to,which I insisted in seeing....Errr...it was like....aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!

There were scores of monkeys...and a hundred beggar-street-performers...playin d traditional R'than violin thingy...even a 3 yr old kid demanding ''sahab bakshish karo''...although he was barely able to play d instrument...and going against all the instincts,that they will only exploit d kid,i gave him a 50 ka note...

Anyways...Jodhpur is a gr8 place for steal-deals...got nice shoes etc :D

of curs,mum got more stuff...still.... :P

the world is so unfair! :(

why do only women get more options in stuff to wear...etc...etc..? While we can buy,at most,a kurta...other than shirt n trousers..or maybe t-shirts..and the occasional suit..or maybe a dhoti...(Err..what was d point I was making btw?) :-|

still...bleh! :(

other than LyF conjuring crappy equations around me,dis trip SO rOCKZ!

Camel safari..kal-beliya's dance..(yes,they are semi-hot chicks,but rilly awesome dance...i was only focussing on the dance...what?!! Errr...Ok..Ok..i DiD ogle at two of d dancers..and took snaps with em after d dance... :D I SO luv accepting that I'm human,afterall.......... :P)

and not to forget....daal-baati....and churma..........Yummmmmmmmmyyyy!!

And I don't think many ppl will know bout it,but pokhran, known only for the nuclear test site, should also be famous for the ''Cham-Cham'' sweet made locally....oh man...it is SO awesome!! :D

for those having the doubt I think they're havin - yes,m gonna be more motu by the time I come back :P

Enzoi laaeef blaggurs!! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...