Tuesday, May 03, 2011

bitchy beach!!

there!

now that i have a serious post out of my way....here comes another one of those "were-you-even-thinking-while-writing-this-poem" poems :P

mwahahahahaha :P


____________________________________________________________________________



sometimes i think...life is a bitch...
and that is when i pack my bags...and head for the beach...



the ups and downs make for a miserable life...
and i need to keep reminding myself....i can't stab people with a knife!! :P



when i feel like killing someone....or stabbing them to death for a lesson i want to teach...
that's when i pack my bags....and head for the beach...



what do u do in goa all the time my mom asked...
well i think the secrets are better left masked... ;)




i love to drive to goa...
on reaching i feel i have built the Arc of Noah..!!



i couldn't find another word rhyming with Goa...
so here it is all over again...Noah Noah Noah! :P



how could i have missed it! it was all i did in Goa..
the beaches...the babes...and all surroundings made me go....WHOA! :P



that's why every time i think life is a bitch....
i pack my bags...and head for the beach!!! :D







no rhyme...no poetic sense....nothing whatsoever!

sheeh...i suck at poetry! :P


mwahahahahahah :P

NjoY LyF bloggerzzz :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...