Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Why do we need to have anything in LIFE at all?

i mean,it's all gonna end....then why the desires,the ambitions,the urges?
the drives?
the commitments..........why anything...?n why everything?

am i gonna take with me any of these things?


but then----i want to live LIFE 2 d fullest.....enjoy every moment of it.....

i was highly tempted to go over to the dark side of life.....but i couldn't!!!!

my optimism just wouldn't let me!!!

i wanna hav loadsa money.....wanna be HAPPY......wanna have something in my life by which people will remember me....

do some good deeds.....be enthusiastic.....touch others' lives.....give them hope....

i know that its all gonna end with me....but might as well make the most of what i have.......whatever small contribution i can make.....it will surely be remembered by SOMEONE!!!! if not lotsa people,i wanna be remembered by at least one person n that person should say- HARSHAD...? he was a good man....i do miss not having him here....

make a difference to some paople in this crowded place....make them realise my presence....make them see n feel new things....experience new emotions n take them to new levels of happiness.....relaxation.....enjoyment....
basically nourish their lives to achieve my selfish goals of achieving remembrance....

ain't i bein selfish? - yes.
but also good......i'd say yes.....

but will this be worth any of the trouble i'll go through...?

EVERY BIT OF IT!!!!!

1 comment:

Manasi Dhanorkar said...

I wish I was a part of the journey where enjoy life became NjoY LyF..
Feel like i'm getting to know you better.. seeing you grow.. amazing..
Really loved this entry..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...