Friday, February 20, 2009

why do i blog?

well, for reasons best known to no one....i blog.

i used 2 think i liked to write...then i used 2 think i need an audience for my writings...then it came down to one simple conclusion - i need to blog.

hadnt come 2 realise this until recently...when my comp was taken away 4m me due to some technical problems...and i started becoming very fiddly....and impatient...i found that i need to type out on d blog...makes me feel good....and gives me satisfaction of having told someone wat is going on in my head....

although i have my own doubts as to how many ppl read it...stil...tiz like my online journal of feelings...

and in d process, i lay open many things about me....unknowingly...unwittingly...and unnecessarily...

which brings me 2 another discussion...why do i give unnecessary advice? i dont know...i really dont know...
but maybe i found the answer wile talkin to my mom...she does d same thing...keeps telling me bout stuf related to me, though she may not know the first thing bout it...and i guess i am jus carrying forward d legacy... :P

but well, jokes apart...one thing is for sure...i find happiness in my blog....

so, keep on writing......who's gonna stop you! ;)

NjoY LyF! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...