Sunday, June 13, 2010

Phaltu / Pakau / Poor Poem :D






promoting myself from my self-anointed position of PJ king to PP king, i shall start writing Phaltu Poems hitherto... :D

inspired by my shishya's comment on the last phaltu poem of mine...
i started a wierd and exciting new poem line...

for the last two days i was down with fever...
my friend's charity extended to donating a kidney and a liver!!

i searched for a good medication in every corner, cranny and nook...
cafe world is my new addiction on facebook!!

i went to mocha today evening...
the newest search engine by Microsoft is Bing!!

there i troubled a friend by talking in a monotonous tone...
believe me people....don't buy the iPhone!!!

from tomorrow starts another work week...
the Hyundai i20 is classy and sleek!!

let's hope i come out of this hectic week alive...
every year, around 400 pounds of honey are made in a bee hive!!!

:P

p.s. : don't kill me....or desert my blog....pretty please? *pray*

:P

NjoY LyF bloggers! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...