Saturday, August 15, 2009

failure....


failure teaches you a lot of things...


surprisingly with time and repetitive failure, you become "gende-ki-skin-ka" apparently...


this time i took it pretty well....numb for an hour or so...and then all preparatory....thinking ahead...


and now, i won't write any thing on d blog as to wat is gonna happen....cuz even i think i wont know it till it happens this time....

makes me go poetic... ;)



shame....guilt....ride high...

as yet again i sigh....



curse my bad luck as much i can...

but know i do, things didn't go as per the plan...



no distractions...diversions this time...

only this guilt..making my existence sublime...



said a wise soul...ride too high and you shall fall...

these beautiful things are not for you to enthrall...



determine your path of recovery...

and hope it will lead to fruition's discovery...



a wounded soul...battle-withered it lies...

yet it yearns to fight...with dreams it flies...



give me my sword of success...

not today shall i digress....



give me courage my noble friends...

coz this is where the feebleness ends...



pray for me..for i have on my mission left...

so that i bring back my accolade...leaving none bereft...!!!






thank you for your support friends...keep praying for me...i need all the help i can get today...


NjoY LyF bloggers!! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you managed to keep it small and simple, yet did convey the message.. me thins.. Go on..

Unknown said...

thanx for d comment anonymous... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...