Tuesday, August 25, 2009

imbecile...



who are you to help me....
to see the spirit torn to be free...?


who are you to solve my problems paltry or saturnine...
trying to seem so caring and divine...?


where were you, when i needed abutment...
and all i got was an exiguous resentment...?


only i know what it is to be me...
not from my problems ever i flee...


try as hard as i might to fathom...
lie i do, in the lowest substratum...


for those dreams are just an illusion...
caused by the mirage of a consummated delusion...


answers so meagre...inconsequential...incomplete
means but i find, are barely replete...


and then life goes on...purport less...
as i exist an existence...seem so worthless...


who are you to judge me...
only i can spoof my life...
oh don't you trudge me...
for it has but led me...to yet another strife...!!


:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...