Thursday, October 22, 2009



Beelaady eedeeyotik daag !!

I was bitten by a dog about an hour back...

This dog has a personality disorder ... It thinks tiz a horse!! So..here's the story...

I was walking on the street,as usual,lost in a rumination regarding the future and why LyF's so screwed up..you know,the usual thoughts...

Was listening to a particularly interesting rendering of 'iktara' remixed...

When all of a sudden,out of nowhere, two dogs came running from behind me..the second one had a personality disorder .. It tried to carry me on it's back, thinkin tiz a horse....

But it mis-calculated d weight of my 'light' body frame (snicker*snicker)...little did he know,he that even a ReaL horse finds it a challenge to walk when I sit on it's back..and I fell on the dog's back....

Musta hurt his ego...cuz he turned right back,n bit me on d wrist and tummy... :o

I had to retaliate...so with a strong right-left punch,followed by a tight kick in it's centre,i sent him reeling a few feet away......

Now this is one jockey that dog ain't gonna try horsing around with...ever!! :D


And all this when i was beginning to think life's pretty boring nowadays..!!







:D

NjoY LyF !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...