Sunday, October 18, 2009


Judge Mental...


Dunno when they became so judgemental..
tiz inexplicable why they are themselves in denial...
Just wish you saw me as the complete person that I am...
And not judge me based on the past..and all the misunderstood glam...

You laughed on me when I was making mistakes..
Jus wish you'd taken the effort to help me put on some brakes...

It angers me to be scoffed at...
to be looked down on and laughed at...

As if you never made those mistakes...
Then why act like such big fakes...?

I just hope I am able to always avoid being so judge-mental...
I'd prefer to make my mistakes instead,small or monumental...

Just wish you'd warned me like he did at the onset itself...
what use is your knowing me,if you are absorbed only in entertaining yourself...?

Empty wishes fill my mind as I'm tempted to cut wood with metal...
But my brain warns me...doesn't let me be....judge-mental..!!


-- to those two judgemental 'friends' of mine. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...