Tuesday, October 27, 2009









the 'bleh' post

Yeah..am in one of those moods...no need to pull your hair...the guy above is doin it for ya...

So,here goes arbit - random - meaningless - you-wont-get-it-cuz-neither-do-i - poem number.......... Did anybody count em..? Pls lemme know if you have...(you jobless sucker) -->


questions abound...and answers beyond my reach...
What is this lesson that life is trying to teach...?

Nevertheless..a feeling of solitary bliss..
Nothing seems today amiss...

Love yourself and you shall be happy..
Who knew this advice would work..no matter how it sounded so crappy... ;)

happiness I have..and found my poison too...
Now the mind yearns for the test to render itself..for when it comes to..

come hither my companions...
we got memories to make...not one or two...but billions!!

this pleasure unknown to me...of the abstract...
Has brought so many changes...and renewed vigour to have that drama,like a veterinarian to enact...

And now the happiness shall never fail to abound.....
After all,won't I forever be around...?

:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...