Saturday, October 24, 2009





i'm a cold blooded friend killer!!

Cocky n me had a long-standing friendship...dating back to the sunday before last!!

Cocky was my friend...my mentor...my tutor...and to outsiders, the cockroach in my parents' room wash-basin....

Well,our friendship started one fine sunday morning,when I saved him from an obvious death under my dad's killer-slippers...dad was bout to squish him up,when I intervened and asked him if I could just lift him up and throw him outside the window...that way dad won't commit sin and continue to be an animal-lover (he's a pure veggie...and stays away from pastries to avoid the egg in 'em...how he manages,is a mystery to me...not eating cake...??? even the thought...what if there were no pastries and loadsa cream?? *gasp* gimme that can o whipped cream! Quick!)

whew! Close one... :D

yea...and since that sunday morning,cocky used to religiously scare my mom by making an appearance in the wash-basin,(and i used to get more than a few snickers from it...seeing my mom troubled gives me an uncomparable pleasure...troubled childhood,you see..) and I would be summoned...

Then I would throw cocky outta d window, only far enough for him to be able to come back by the next morning...and the loop continued... ;)

but today morning I was witness to a ghastly scene and lotsa pain, while brushing my teeth softly...oh yes..very softly...remember the incarcerage of my wisdom tooth..? Got the stitches removed...so... As I was carefully cleaning the choppers...i saw cocky lying on his back on my bathroom floor!!

I was intrigued..and worried...till I came closer...to see his lower body fevi-quik'd to the floor!!!!

How could this have happened??!!

Then I remembered the small squish I'd heard at nite when I'd woken mid-night to take a leak...had dismissed it as some noise made by my squeaky slippers...


I killed him!!


Ah...well...now gotta find one more pet cockroach...but none will be as good as cocky...his perseverance and patience has taught me to continue troubling and torturing my social contacts...and my mom...my dad...my smaller cousins (these are d BesT to trouble, cuz of the screaming and shouting...troubles the others too...ek teer me do shikaar)...and the other possible bakra's :D



Ah...i shall strive to be as good as you cocky.....may you rest in the sewers..in all the filth and shit that you so love..........

NjoY LyF bloggers!! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...