Sunday, October 04, 2009

waiting...

seems to be a really mundane and boring thing to do...

but as some great man said...the fruit of patience is the sweetest...

And at times I like waiting...just waiting for some friend to arrive..or waiting for the right time...waiting for the right person to pass by me...

Sitting in a Barista, waiting for all of my friends to come..this came to my mind..

And it is also rewarding at times...like the cute girl sitting two tables across..
wudnt've noticed her if they all were here..

or wudnt've thought bout writing this...

or glanced upon the street to see a small kid crossing it..surely a new learner...looking first right, then left...then checking it a second time...

reminded me of how I'd read bout this in an encyclopedia...yes,an encyclopedia...the 'proper' way to cross a road. Wonder if I'll ever get that urge to just grab a nice book and sit reading it till the last page...

of course,the book being written by an american author,he'd written it as first look left,then right..

this was one of my first self-learning lessons..i looked at the pic in the book,n saw vehicles on the wrong side of the road...and surmised this was indeed a misprint,and the writer must've seen this pic,n written the steps...

And oh yes...the printer had obviously made a mistake by developing the negative of the photo wrong side Up....!

And all this at 5 yrs of age...!!

I guess it IS true....my brain HAS lost computing power over the years...or else I wud've somehow figured out by now,how to clear this exam that I seem to be stuck with,giving it forever! :P


anyways,enough boring you with arbit stuff...the guys are here...and I'm being summoned to get lost in the crowd and lose my individuality again...

Until next time....


NjoY LyF!! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...