Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Best of THE Big Fat Panda.....




















i Fall a million times...
and i don't know intelligent sounding rhymes...!

i am affected by failure, it makes my heart cry...
and i really like Goodluck's chicken fry...!

i fell short on luck they say...
god! did i finish yesterday's assignment essay??!!

my heart is set on clearing the hurdle...
did any of you solve today's sudoku riddle??!!

i will put all my heart into it, i promise...
oh i wish Katrina gave me a nice kiss...!

i'm wasting time reading this stupid poem , you must be thinking...
according to statistics, every  3 minutes, a ship is sinking...!

i won't let failure make me accept defeat...
Benetton shirts are smart and look really neat...!

thus, i have started a trend of bizarre poems...
and just so you know, my favorite chocolate is Cadbury Gems..!



(technically, now Kraft Gems)


(p.s.: the links are actually interesting / funny / intelligent ones....check them out!)

NjoY LyF bloggers!! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...