Wednesday, March 24, 2010


Giving the Blog a Meaning...a Purpose....


well, i was pondering for a LONG time, as to what my next post should be about....

and finally decided to make it one giving my blog a definitive direction.

the blog shall be headed towards humor as a theme to it.

although there WILL be posts about me cribbing and ranting on about mundane and irritating stuff that affects me (or the people that do so, most likely)...but the central theme will be the ultimate medicine - laughter. :D

so, here's to new beginnings!!

and with that in mind, i bring to you a handful of really funny articles i found while surfing the net...






plus, i am also going to promote some sites....which is so unlike me.... ;)

but these are really good sites, and deserve to be spread around .... to spread the laughter!!!

1. The Vigil Idiot

2. XKCD a web-based-comic-strip

well, i am in the process of making a mockery of my current state of insanity and idioticity...

new post coming up soon!!! :D

NjoY LyF! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...