Monday, March 01, 2010

why do you go to gym?

well, i go for the.. >>



hey!!

wat d hell!!

i meant, i go to look like this.... >>




ok..ok..

i DO look like this in my dreams.... * tee hee * :D

but seriously...a few chicks in my gym come with the sole intention of show-off...




















and then there are some others like >>






my friend UK, n i have christened them, yes, you guessed it >> fashion show. :-|

i mean...ftw!!

come in sweats...do ur stuff, n get out....

why d broohaha over all the make-up...the flashy clothes....etc..etc....???

i mean, i go in simple clothing....sample this >>



errr.....ftw is wrong with the pics uploading software!!! :O

chalo, upload wat i REALLY wear to gym everyday....




ok...now this is just gettin ridiculous!! :O

i said i want pics of me at the GYM...not Toby's All-You-Can-Eat!! :(

whew!! here it is... :D





aint d quadruple chin cute?? * blush *

anyway, my point being....

Ms. Fashion Show, pls quit wearin designer clothing to places where u sweat like a pig (well, a baby pig, considering ur size) ... find some other place to show-off and pick up guys for god's sake!! :P


and while dealing with all this, came a double whammy for me...

my ex decided to take revenge on me... :(

sent me a legal notice.... :((




i mean....wat d eff???? :O :(

her sunday morning jogs are so NOT going to be fun for me anymore.... :(


ah..but that's life....which keeps going on... ;)

NjoY LyF bloggers! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...